ORGANIC AND WILD-CRAFTED HERBS
- Suggested Use
- Supplemental Facts
● Founded by rebel Nurse Rene Caisse in 1922, Rene’s Naturals remains true to seeking answers from nature. We are proud to introduce our next generation of immune system support.
● Lymphatic Drainage Formula: The lymphatic system provides us with immune support and cleanses the body through its vast system of vessels and lymph nodes. The lymphatic system assists the body in fluid balance by removing excess fluid and other waste material from the tissues.
● Unique Adaptogenic Formula: This Lymphatic Support Herbal Blend is formulated to assist the lymphatic system by supporting immune function and providing antioxidants. Our Lymphatic Drops help keep your lymphatic system healthy and performing optimally!
● Easy-to-Take Liquid Drops: Shake well before use. Take 1 mL (30 drops) 1 to 3 times a day, as needed or as recommended by a healthcare professional. Can be taken directly by mouth or added to water or juice. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place.
● Vegan Formula: Per Serving (1 mL): Proprietary Adaptogen Blend: Organic Astragalus Root, Organic Elderberry Fruit, Organic Whole Plant Sourced Echinacea Purpurea, Wild Crafted Red Root and Organic Ginger Root. Other Ingredients: Palm Kernel Vegetable Glycerin and Purified Water.
Traditional Natural Healing since 1922, master herbalists formulated extractions contain a proprietary blend of adaptogenic herbs for supporting the lymphatic system. Adaptogens are an elite group of botanicals that work on a cellular level to support the body's ability to function, adjust and perform, especially during times of stress.
For Most Lifestyles: Organically Grown Herbs, Ethically Wild Harvested, USDA Organic, Non-GMO, Certified Vegan, No Synthetic or Artificial Colors, No Preservatives. Alcohol Free Tincture, Dairy Free, Nut Free, Gluten & Wheat Free, Soy Free, Corn Free, Nightshade Free, Sugar Free, Made in a GMP Facility.
Directions for use (Adults):
· Take 2 mL twice daily for daily use, one hour before or after meals
· For maintenance, 1 mL twice daily, one hour before or after meals